Call for Nominations 2014: Chic Davis Memorial Award
Recognizing an individual who has made a significant contribution to the American Advertising Awards at the local level. The Chic Davis Memorial Award is an annual award that will be presented at ADMERICA!, AAF’s National Conference. The award is designed to honor Chic Davis, a long time member of the AAF whose years of service were committed to the success of the American Advertising Awards. The award will be presented to an AAF member of a local club or federation whose service to the American Advertising Awards exemplifies those of Chic Davis; someone who has made a significant contribution to the overall award program at the local level.
Nomination Deadline: March 14, 2014
Criteria for Election
The nominee must meet all the following criteria to be eligible:
- Be a member in good standing of a local AAF affiliated club or federation
- Serve as a current local American Advertising Awards Chair or local committee member
- Demonstrate extraordinary service and a high degree of dedication to the success of the overall award program and the club
Examples include, but are not limited to an increase in entries, exceeding budget expectations, exceptional awards gala, superior promotional efforts
All current members, current chairs and past chairs of the National American Advertising Awards Committee are ineligible to receive this award.
Required Information & Documentation
Nominations must include the following:
- Name and address of nominee
- Name of club nominee represents
- Current title of club leadership
- A summary of the significant contributions the nominee has made to the success of the American Advertising Awards
- Nominations should be typed, double spaced and three pages or fewer and must be received by March 14, 2014.
- Any letter of endorsement or support must be included as a part of the three pages.