This is a great opportunity for your club to:
- Showcase your club’s regional creative community
- Spotlight key creative thought leaders in your community
- Showcase your club’s leadership
- Develop discussions and topics that matter to your fellow clubs within the district
- Meet directly with District 2’s Executive Committee, our ADDYs and NSAC program chairpersons, and additional leadership members
- Meet directly with fellow club leadership within our district
- Hear from and learn about AAF’s Easter Region leadership and their vision
- Help foster and build lasting professional relationships within our district
How to Apply
- Research costs for all venues and activities that would be needed to host the conference.Use the attached worksheet to create a budget.
- Notify D2 via email to John Mulder, Governor (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your club’s intent to submit a proposal to host the 2020 conference.
- Finally, submit your proposed budget worksheet (JEN NEEDS TO SEND TO YOU TO UPLOAD) to John Mulder (mailto:email@example.com) by Thursday, April 30, 2020.
All submitted proposals will be reviewed by the executive committee with a planned announcement in June or July.
We look forward to reviewing your proposal for hosting the District Leadership Conference!