- The ADDYs® is a three-tiered competition: local, District 2 (regional), AAF (national).
- AAF invoices all clubs an ADDY Handling Fee of $15 per entry.
- Total Entries
- Winners – Gold
- Winners – Silver
- 3-Yr Total
- 3-Yr Avg
|District 2 Auto-Forward Cost Per Gold $135||31 x $135||
|Estimated Shipping Cost to Forward Entries to District||
|Divide Total Cost by the 3-Year Average Entries||$4,335 / 324||
|Add 25% for Local Club’s Income and to Cover Shipping||$13.40 x 25%||
Total Increase to Local Club’s Per Entry Fee
Here’s what happens at the CLUB (LOCAL) LEVEL:
- All Gold ADDY winners are sent to the District 2 ADDY (regional) competition @ $135 per Gold winner, paid by the club.
- All Silver ADDY winners are informed locally that they have the option of submitting their Silver winners into the D2 ADDY competition at a fee of $100, paid by the entrant.
- What this ultimately means is, all Gold winners get to move onto the regional competition free of charge to the entrant.
At the DISTRICT 2 (REGIONAL) LEVEL:
- All Gold ADDY winners are sent to the AAF (national) competition @ $100 per Gold winner, paid by District 2.
- All Silver ADDY winners are informed they have the option of submitting entries into the AAF National competition at a fee of $100, paid by the entrant.
- All Silver ADDY winners are contacted by AAF and asked if they would like their Silver Addy winners submitted to the national competition and are invoiced by AAF for the amount due.
- What this ultimately means is, all Gold winners get to move onto the national competition free of charge to the entrant.
At the AAF (NATIONAL) LEVEL:
- All entries are judged sometime in May and finalists are notified shortly thereafter prior to the AAF National Conference in June, at which time all the winners are announced and showcased.
- Basically, if an entrant wins a Gold at the local competition, they get to move onto the regional competition free of charge as the club pays for it. And if that entrant wins a Gold at the regional (District 2) competition, they get to continue onto the national competition free of charge as District 2 pays for it. So, an entrant has the possibility of entering 3 competitions (local, regional, national) for one fee at the local level.